Offre proposée par
Working Student/ Intern (m/f/d) - Project Management Office, TAD Operations
JOB DETAILS / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Within Allianz Partners, Group Operations is responsible for improving core business, driving transformation and building Global Competence Centers able to serve global clients with the best practices and processes. Allianz Partners Operations is comprised of 15,000+ staff around the world.
As Working Student/ Intern in the Travel, Assistance & Digital Team (TAD), you will be working closely together with the Office Head and you will have the following responsibilities:
Strategy & Project Management
· Support the Office Head in coordinating and contributing to transversal & strategic projects (in particular managing and steering of audit findings within the TAD domain centrally and across Business Units (BUs))
· Support in the preparation and follow up of strategic meetings (e.g. Board Meetings, COO Meetings, Strategic Reviews, Steering Committees, Team Meetings, etc.) for the Head of TAD Team incl. presentations, briefings, qualitative/quantitative analysis, prepare and follow up on actions/ minutes
· Ad-hoc tasks support
· Support the Office Head in driving governance & communication with all RCOOs/ COOs related stakeholders
· Update Organization Chart
· Support on TAD SharePoint page creation and maintenance
· Support in preparing all internal and external COO related communication (e.g. intranet, newsletters, articles, blogs)
· Support in driving Allianz Engagement Survey (AES) and all follow-up measures for the Global Office Operation teams and support in coordination for the full Operation scope
PROFIL KEY REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to produce high quality deliverables, attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to process complex information and convert into simple easy to understand, at all levels
· Excellent organizational skills and at ease with multi-tasking
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Comfortable in a changing environment, where ability to react and handle short-notice requests is expected
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other functional teams
· Highly motivated, dynamic, self-steering and team player
· First working experience in consulting or in a global environment
· Currently studying a Bachelors Degree or above
· English writing and speaking proficiency a minimum requirement – A second language would be a plus
· (German, French, Italian, Spanish)
· Solid computer skills: MS PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, Project, etc.
What we offer
Our employees play an integral part in our success as a business. We appreciate that each of our employees are unique and have unique needs, ambitions and we enjoy being a part of their journey.
We are there to empower and encourage you with your personal and professional development ensuring that you take control by offering a large variety of courses and targeted development programs.
All that in a global environment where international mobility and career progression are encouraged. Caring for your health and wellbeing is key priority for us. This is why we build Work Well programs to providing you with peace of mind and give the flexibility in planning and arranging for a better work-life balance.
Allianz Partners is a world leader in B2B2C insurance and assistance, offering global solutions that span international health and life, travel insurance, automotive and assistance. Customer driven, our innovative experts are redefining insurance services by delivering future-ready, high-tech high-touch products and solutions that go beyond traditional insurance.
Our products are embedded seamlessly into our partners’ businesses or sold directly to customers, and are available through four commercial brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Automotive, Allianz Travel and Allianz Care. Present in 75 countries, our 21,100 employees speak 70 languages, handle over 71 million cases each year, and are motivated to go the extra mile to offer peace of mind to our customers around the world.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Great to have you on board. Let's care for tomorrow.
Une initiative du Gouvernement pour accompagner, former et faciliter l'entrée dans la vie professionnelle de tous les jeunes, sur tous les territoires.