Offre proposée par
Talent Acquisition and Marketing Intern
Entrepreneur First is the world's leading talent investor.
We invest in the world’s most ambitious technologists to help them build impactful tech startups from scratch. Since 2011, we have created over 150+ seed funded startups worth nearly $4 billion, including Tractable, Cleo and CloudNC. EF is backed by Reid Hoffman (founder of LinkedIn), Greylock Partners, Mosaic Ventures and Founders Fund, as well as some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
It once seemed impossible to build companies from scratch. Since 2011, we've built a robust, scalable way to do this. Our method creates some of the most valuable startups produced in Europe and Asia. EF has a unique opportunity to develop the secret to building billion dollar companies from scratch. No other organisation has access to this.
We launched our Paris operations in 2018 and have since invested in more than 40+ French startups, which include Kinetix - enabling creators to turn any video into 3D animation, Fairbrics - producing the first synthetic fabric with a net positive impact on climate change, or 77Foods - crafting high quality, plant-based bacon.
As an intern in the Talent team, you will be helping us attract and convince the world’s best individuals to build impactful tech startups.
Your main missions will be set around:
Lead generation and sourcing : EF finds exceptional individuals before they are founders. You will be leading our sourcing efforts, identifying and contacting exceptionally talented individuals to share more about EF with them, ultimately leading them to apply. You will experiment with different forms of outreach, while always maintaining a personalised approach.
Digital marketing : A big part of EF's talent acquisition strategy is on social media and digital platforms. In addition to sourcing actively high potential individuals, you will also use digital marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message to attract future founders. You will be in charge of content creation, distribution, and performance monitoring.
Brand awareness : At the heart of EF’s long term defensibility is our ability to attract the best talents organically. You'll be working closely with the rest of the talent team to develop strategies to build the EF brand and ultimately increase our brand awareness in France by identifying key groups and communities to engage with. This includes working on a diversity of projects from events organisation to content creation, but also partnerships and community building.
Data and reporting : You will be in charge of maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, using both our CRM tool, Lever, and our talent acquisition tool, LinkedIn and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You'll need to take a data-minded approach to all aspects of talent attraction and acquisition, leveraging insights to guide future decisions.
YOU WILL ALSO GET TO
· Surround yourself with the world’s smartest and most ambitious individuals and have the opportunity to help develop an institution that can transform the lives of the most impactful people
· Supercharge your learning - you will have a steep learning curve and work alongside a talented, ambitious, and committed team
· Embed yourself within the EF network - we work with the best founders and investors in France
· Shadow advisory meetings with founders, including mock investor questions sessions -** Be based at Station F**, at the heart of the French tech ecosystem
· Strong academic record (Masters level)
· Deep interest for EF's ecosystem (startups, technology & venture capital)
· Fluent in both English and French
· First experience in marketing or talent acquisition is a plus
You should excel with process and people, be strategic but enjoy getting your hands dirty and want a fast paced role.
You should also:
· Have outstanding organisational skills
· Be an expert problem solver who thinks on their feet
· Have high EQ and enjoy working with people
· Have a strong growth mindset and actively seek ownership
· Be a strong communicator
· Be very comfortable with managing competing priorities
You will be paid ** 1,200 euros per month. **
You will be based in EF's offices at Station F, 5 Parvis Alan Turing, 75013 Paris, with flexibility to work remotely.
START DATE AND CONTRACT LENGTH
ASAP for 6 months to one year (open to apprenticeship), which can turn into a permanent contract (CDI).
EF champions diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment in which a variety of backgrounds thrive. We do not tolerate discrimination of any nature including but not limited to discriminating on the basis of race, colour, religion, culture, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Application here mandatory :
1) First Interview
2) Business case
3) Second Interview
4) Final Interview
· Contract Type: Internship (Between 6 and 6 months)
· Start Date: 04 October 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Education Level: Fourth-Year University Level
· Experience: > 6 months
· Occasional remote authorized
· Salary: 1200 / month