Offre proposée par
Stage : INTERNSHIP - Project & Product Manager
We are looking for an intern to assist our Product Management team with the launch of our new product!
As a Product Manager you are responsible for one of the products in our range. You work closely with our talented engineers, giving them the product vision, defining the development roadmap and priorities, testing the product and finally launching it into the IoT market.
Amongst your missions, you will:
· help develop the mobile applications, and ensure that each screen is user friendly, clear and coherent.
· organize the beta tests and are a key actor in solving bugs.
· follow the industrialization process and the quality checks of the first batches.
· be responsible for the user experience and help put in place a flawless customer support
· collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure a successful product launch.
You are a student in Engineering. You understand the technical concepts of software development, sensors, hardware development, logistics and supply. A complementary degree in Business (entrepreneurship, MBA, Marketing…) is a plus.
· You combine analytical and practical sense. You are “solution oriented”.
· You like (and manage!) to get results.
· You are fluent in English (oral & written) and in French
· You have a deep understanding of ergonomics and have a strong user empathy.
· You have a strong will to create the best possible user experience for our customers.
· You are able to lead end-to-end projects.