Offre proposée par
Stage International sales support (H/F)
Descriptif de la societé :
HanesBrands Inc. est le leader mondial des sous-vêtements du quotidien et des produits chaussant, commercialisés sous des marques emblématiques comme Hanes, Champion, DIM, Playtex, Wonderbra, Shock Absorber... Le siège du Groupe Hanes est basé à Winston-Salem, en Caroline du Nord. Le Groupe compte environ 65 300 collaborateurs dans plus de 40 pays et génère un chiffre d'affaire annuel de 5,5 milliards de $.
Notre stratégie repose sur la complémentarité de nos marques et licences, nationales et internationales, toutes dédiées à l'excellence et à l'innovation, ainsi que sur des produits multi-marchés distribués via tous types de circuits.
Description du poste :
HanesBrands Inc. (HBI) is a socially responsible leading marketer of everyday basic innerwear and activewear apparel in the Americas, Europe, South Africa, Australia and Asia-Pacific.
The company markets T-shirts, bras, panties, shapewear, underwear, socks, hosiery, and activewear under some of the world's strongest apparel brands, including DIM, Champion, Shock Absorber, Playtex and Wonderbra.
Hanesbrands is publicly traded on the NYSE as "HBI" and generated in 2018, net sales of of $6.8 billion (No. 444 on Fortune 500 List) with approximately 68,000 employees in more than 40 countries. Corporate Headquarters are located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
To accompany us in this adventure, the Export Department is looking for a trainee from July 2021 for a period of 6 months:
As part of the Export team you will be responsible for Sales and Marketing support across EMEA and APAC regions. Acting as an interface between sales representatives, distributors and customer service, you report to 4 Export sales managers and your main missions will be:
Commercial and marketing follow-up of export Ecommerce platforms: Amazon Middle-East, Jumia
- Updating assortment Database (Amazon Middle-East / Jumia / T Mall
- Monitoring sales and Brand store as well as implementing corrective marketing actions (Amazon Middle-East)
- Creation of a Market Place business model with Jumia
Commercial and administrative monitoring of a set of distributors and agents worldwide in relay of Area Managers, and across all brands of our portfolio such as :
- Launch of collections (preparing tool box)
- Creation and monitoring of the promotional plan in coordination with the Marketing Team
- Support in prospection of potential new customers
- Pilot customer reporting
Rémunération de stage: De 833.3 à 1000.0 EUR par mois
Profile and requirements for the applicant :
Your dynamism and your interpersonal skills allow you to establish an excellent commercial relationship with the company's customers, but also internally.
Rigor, organization and capacity to anticipate are key to this role.
You study International Commerce, Marketing, Management or equivalent
You have good skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and Power point
You speak fluently English.
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
Interns are put at the heart of our company's strategy, which allows you to obtain the following benefits:
- Hourly rate: 7,15€ or 7,75€ (between 1100€ and 1200€ gross per month)
-Be a full member of the teams of the world leader in underwear and footwear products.
- To have 1 day of recovery offered per month worked and the bridges offered, that is 6 days of paid vacations for 6 months worked.
- Take advantage of the company restaurant for a daily budget estimated between 0.50€ and 2€.
- Have access to FT sales and 30% discount on Dim, Playtex, Wonderbra and Shock absorber products
- Have access to the Concierge (services offered by beauticians, osteopaths, shoemakers ...)
Our European head office and French subsidiary is located in Rueil-Malmaison (92500), accessible by RER A, a few kilometers from Paris, in a modern building surrounded by green spaces.
Do you have a taste for a challenge? You wish to integrate and evolve within an international Group? Join the HanesBrands Group!