Offre proposée par
STAGE - Customer Success Partner W/M @ Station F
Beamy’s platform aims to become the technology cockpit in companies.
CONTEXT: Following their digital transformation, companies today use hundreds of different tools to digitalize their processes. This ecosystem of tools is at the heart of their strategy and contributes to their future DNA. However, this explosion of tools is out of control, creating serious challenges for performance and conformity.
THEIR AMBITION: become the platform of reference for the technological ecosystems of companies. Beamy has developed powerful algorithms to automatically detect all the tools used by their customers. Their intuitive platform allows them to pilot in real time their digital ecosystem. Thanks to data science, they want to understand the interdependence between tools in order to make their customers’ ecosystems easier to vizualize and pilot.
Their value proposition is still unique: this means they must keep accelerating to take the market and they need the best talents for their team. They are now more than 15 people (x3 in 12 months) and have signed 6 new Enterprise accounts since April 2020, in spite of COVID crisis. It is a HUGE challenge, but if you are looking for an exciting collective adventure with a big international ambition and a trust and accountability framework, they are waiting for you!
To support Beamy's growth, we are looking for a talented Customer Success Partner to accelerate the deployment of Beamy's platform into our clients ecosystem and to build the best customer experience of Beamy for large accounts.
You will work on the deployment of Beamy, a complex IT solution, with our key accounts (Fnac-Darty, Printemps, BNP, Covéa, PSA, etc.) on implementation and operational monitoring. Your missions will be the following:
Build and execute the CSM processes:
Help to implement and equip Beamy with the most relevant CSM tools, define processes, identify best practices and set up internal and external best communication practices.
You'll work with your coach to build and execute the success plan.
You will work on the analysis of customer data, preparation of steering committee meetings, etc.
Manage the SAAS Partner Community:
You will create engagement for both our partners (SaaS vendors) and our customers on the Beamy platform.
You will train and advise our customers and SaaS partners on the benefits of Beamy and answer their questions.
You will have responsibilities and autonomy to improve our processes, in order to save time for our customers and the internal team.
What we offer:
- A real experience of entrepreneurship, within an early stage startup on the largest startup campus in the world (Station F)!
- A key position in our organization and the opportunity to be a fundamental player in Beamy’s acceleration and international scale;
- No micro-management, full ownership and strong autonomy ;
- A united and highly dedicated team who’s not faint-hearted
Your profile :
- You are in your last year of engineering or business school (or possibly in a gap year), you ideally have a first experience in the BtoB SaaS industry or in a consulting firm;
- You are very comfortable with communication, both written and oral in French and English, and you are not afraid to interact with C-Levels of major accounts;
- Pragmatic, structured, you are able to rely on your creativity skills to find solutions to problems that don't seem to have any;
- You are very analytical and rely on figures every time you have to draw a conclusion;
- You are autonomous and resourceful and you like anti-routine jobs, integrating an early stage start-up is not a long quiet river!
Introductory call with Romane, HR ;
Introductory business call ;
Case study + interview ;
Half-day immersion @ Station F ;