Offre proposée par
Revenue Ops (end-of-studies internship)
*** Revenue ops (end-of-studies internship) - 6 months ***
Who are we ?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, UK and Italy. More than 4000 companies and over 550 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have just raised 90M€ to keep growing.
Your role: Make our growth more predictable
PayFit is looking for a Revenue Ops intern, to partner with country leaders and key departments (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success...) to help scaling our high-growth organisation and create more predictable revenue. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative company!
If you are curious, dynamic, willing to learn and you want to know how Payfit’s strategy is shaped, this position is for you.
• Design, set-up and improve countries business plans by identifying key drivers of growth, In the sales pipeline and through marketing opportunities
• Provide powerful dashboard to help Top Management to track their activities to business results, in order to take the right decision
• Collaborate with payfit’s key departments across countries to implement concrete initiative initiatives as a result of those decision taken with top management
• Align everyone around the same objective by providing a clear roadmap as well as regular reporting of KPIs to monitor performance related to initiatives initially launched.
This internship has been tailored for you if...
• You have a strong analytical mindset
• You are an effective communicator
• Data lover & excellent Excel skills, (SQL is a strong plus)
• You are fluent in English (second language are warmly welcome)
• You have an first experience (internship) in the related fields: sales operations, consulting, banking, private equity, or business insights / analytics roles,
• Very organised person, able to handle multiple topics at the same time and prioritise them.
We are meant to work together if...
• You are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
• You speak english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
• You have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer
• An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• An attractive remuneration package,
• An international and dynamic team (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London,Milan),
• A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interview
3️⃣ Business case & On-site/Online meetings with team-members
4️⃣ BBQ test to share a (e-)drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test )