Offre proposée par
Recruiting Coordinator - FTC, Student Programs - Job ID: 1826539 | Amazon.jobs
Amazon's EMEA Student Programs team is expanding and there has never been a more exciting time to be joining!
We are on a mission to build out a world class campus team that supports university hiring including MBA, technical and non-technical campus talent. This team is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who is passionate about engaging university candidates globally, connecting them to inspiring opportunities to meet the talent needs of Amazon's businesses. You will be part of an international Recruitment Coordinator pool and will support multiple Recruiters who oversee tech and non-tech intern and grad hiring in EMEA.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will:
• Engage with students in the recruitment process and support our assessment days
• Assisting with assessment coordination, events and internship planning, support and coordination
• Acting the point of contact locally for the recruiter, interviewers and hiring managers.
• Supporting the administration of the tripartite agreements and local contracts.
• Coordinating with external stakeholders such as students, universities, vendors.
• Support recruiters in driving talent acquisition strategies. We like people who Think Big and research or know already where to be looking and Deliver Results in a fast paced environment.
• Work with tools and systems and supporting reporting
• Fine tune standard processes for talent acquisition that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Experience in a business and commercial setting
• Experience with tools and systems, Excel and project management
• Have strong communication and organizational skills.
• Fluency in French, German, Spanish, or Italian
• Have a strong commitment to continuous improvement
• Have experience in recruitment
• Have a proven interest in campus recruitment
• Are self-sufficient and are able to work with little direct supervision
• Have strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in an international team environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.