Offre proposée par
Python Software Engineer, Internship
As part of harmonization of development stack, the Test team, part of the Supply & Production department, is looking for an intern to assist them in switching the main technical stack from C/C++ to a Python based framework.
The main goal of internship will be therefore refactoring an existing software in Python with following expectation:
· Challenge a better software architecture.
· Evaluate & choose a GUI library.
· Evaluate & choose a best solution on secure deployment.
· Contribute to the first best practice (IDE, Coding style, Toolchain, Unity test, etc...)
You will integrate the Test team which will provide you its technical expertise and a joyful environment.
What skills do you need?
As a student in the last year/gap year of the engineering/computer science cycle, we are looking for in you:
· Proficiency with Python
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent team spirit.
· Work in autonomy and show a good sense of responsibilities.
· Fluency in French and English.
· Working knowledge of C/C++.
· Experience on Electronic manufacturing business.