Offre proposée par
Process Engineer internship - Process Optimization
As the world’s population grows, so does the need for safe, sustainable and affordable energy. To cook meals, to power homes, to fuel mobility. With that comes an increasing need to transition to a more sustainable future. With almost 5,000 colleagues spread over eight locations and nine operational shore bases and the offshore fleet of vessels, we are committed to play our part. And we thrive on challenges to do so: whether it is in 3,000 meters of water depth, producing hydrocarbons from underneath the salt-layer, making wind turbines float or capturing energy from waves. In whatever we do, our core values of Integrity, Care, Entrepreneurship and Ownership are key in our commitment to unlocking energy from the oceans.
Main missions :
Detailed theme : Process Optimization
- Participating in updating and managing dashboards for monitoring of the production and utilities; including development of PI monitoring screens for critical process units.
- Participating in updating and managing SEEQ monitoring and reporting tools for critical process equipment
- Supporting in review of historic process trips for the purpose of bad actor identification
- Assisting in setup of abnormal behaviour monitoring for detection of operation anomalies
- Supporting in producing digital monthly process stability and KPI reports on SEEQ
- Supporting the team with Water injection systems improvements, weekly/monthly operational reviews and development of digital interfaces on PI.
Your profile :
Chemical or process engineer profile (Master degree preferred)
Good computer skills
Able to communicate in French and English