Offre proposée par
Junior Financial Risk Reporting Officer, Internship, ref 2100033D
• Defining and coordinating Group policies, different transversal projects and standards, identifying and sharing best practices;
• Supporting the entities in order to help them to grow, to develop their offer, their management and steering standards as well as their risk management.
The head office of AXA Group (GIE AXA), based in La Défense Majunga, gathers the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities according to the Group's strategy and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters is composed with over 850 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (45 nationalities).
As an intern, you will join the Financial Risk Management team within the corporate center of the AXA Group. The team's main responsibility is to monitor and manage the financial risks supported by the AXA Group and its subsidiaries.
Main purpose: Under the supervision of the Head of Market Risks, the Financial Risk Reporting Officer will work closely with the team to produce monthly and quarterly financial risk reporting for AXA Group committees and maintain relationship with local subsidiaries who provide data to the corporate center.
• Produce monthly and quarterly risk reports, including duration gap, asset allocation, liquidity risk, FX risk for AXA Group committees.
• Maintain relationship with local subsidiaries who provide data to the corporate center for consolidation of risk indicators.
• Perform data quality controls to ensure reporting reliability.
• Follow reporting timeline to ensure reporting timeliness.
• Improve reporting process and documentation when necessary.
Typical example of mission for the Reporting Officer for a particular reporting exercise is to:
• Ensure all data providers (usually around ten local risk management teams in AXA subsidiaries) have provided the required data.
• Chase data providers when necessary to obtain the data.
• Perform quality controls and consolidate the data using an existing Excel tool.
• Produce the draft report with the consolidated data using the existing PowerPoint template.
• Adjust the report if necessary, as requested by the report owner.
Technical and professional skills:
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Very high rigor and thoroughness required.
• Proficiency in VBA for Excel preferred.
• Fluent English.
• Spoken French recommended.