Offre proposée par
Internship Software Engineer M/F - Paris - ASAP
Part of a tech team of 6 developers, you will be in charge of developing new features for the platform and improving existing user flows.
Our application uses Angular for front-end and PHP for backend. We use multiple (external and internal) services to communicate : GraphQl, RabbitMq, Sendgrid, Redis, etc.
What will you do/potential missions ?
* Contribute to new feature or feature improvement conception and interact with product managers, product designers and other developers
* Develop improvements (e.g. user registration form and navigation in the application) or new features (analytics based on users activity logs, new tools for internal admin)
* Align with quality code policy to keep the code as clean and as up-to-date as possible
* Participate in the development process based on agile methodology
* Contribute to the overall bugfix activity
Our delivery process :
* Based on qualitative and quantitative data, product managers prioritize impact-driven projects and coordinate the specification writing in Confluence
* Project scopes are then divided into epics, stories and tasks, of which tickets are created in Jira by PMs or developers
* When a feature has been specified, each dev can choose between the available tickets, depending of the skillset (front/back/both)
* We organize meetings really often so that all devs know about the roadmap and what is being developped.
* Developers are not given a ticket/feature/project and left alone aside to work. They are part of a team, and their opinions and feedbacks are listen and welcome
* Once fully developed, including the unit tests, the commits are pushed into the testing branch where the PMs can review the feature for acceptance
* Developers are 100% responsible for their features, they interact and help each others, to make sure the whole app is working as intended (design, needs, logic, tests, etc.).
Mandatory skills expected :
* Angular (v7+)
* PHP (v7+), OOP knowledge is mandatory
* Framework/MVC (e.g.: Symfony)
* You are organized in your work
* You can work in team
* You make sure to test and deliver high quality features
* Native french, fluent in english
Optional skills (but good to have) :
* PHPUnit/Unit tests
* Other front/back tools that you may know