Offre proposée par
International Mobility Specialist, Internship, réf 210002TF
The AXA Group, a worldwide leader in Financial Protection, supports and advises its customers, individuals and businesses at every stage of their lives by meeting their needs for products and insurance, pension, savings and wealth transmission. The headquarters of AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters believe in the presence of a strong international culture (49 nationalities). Aware of the challenges, AXA is a responsible and innovative Group that is constantly redefining standards to better serve its customers and employees.
IMS (“International Mobility Solutions”) department is in charge of handling International Assignments for AXA Group.
The mission of IMS is threefold:
An induction to the International Mobility topics and processes will be organized at the beginning of the internship with the IMS specialists.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Providing support to a team of International Mobility Specialists to coordinate, under their supervision, all logistical aspects of an International Assignment such as:
• Maintaining information in an assignment database
• Preparation of cost projections, assignment package calculations and contractual documents
• Enrollment, modification and termination for personal insurance coverage
• Coordination of vendor activities, including : Initiation / cancellation and consolidation of information related to vendors (relocation, removal, removal insurance, immigration, tax, temporary accommodation, language training, intercultural & security training etc…)
• Coordination of invoicing & tracking of vendor costs
• Taking part in Operations tasks, such as producing reporting, consolidating data, helping to manage invoicing process when required
• Taking part in transversal projects when required
• Office package capabilities – especially Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written knowledge of English, knowledge of French is a plus
• Ability to set priorities, follow tasks to completion and work in accordance with deadlines
• Strong organizational & ownership skills, following guidelines set up in the international mobility policies and Operations Manual
• Ability to anticipate