Offre proposée par
Internship - Insights and Analytics - Paris
Within the Insights & Analytics team, you will be required to carry out consulting, modeling and research assignments on Numberly's customer databases. The objective of this team is to improve customer knowledge in order to develop the best marketing strategies. You will work on several types of voluminous data: consumption, media reactions, navigation... You will work for all of our clients in various sectors: retail, banking, insurance, luxury goods, travel, mass distribution...and be required to present the studies to clients.
Examples of missions :
• Analysis and understanding of the customer life cycle and modeling of customer Lifetime Value.
• Segmentation: buying behaviour, browsing behaviour.
• Behaviour prediction score: churn, life moments, commitment.
• Analysis of marketing levers and journeys to maximize conversion.
• Declarative data modeling via behavioral data.
The methods used will be chosen according to the problem and in agreement with the trainee.
• Descriptive statistics.
• Typology of the base: ACM, ACP…
• Base segmentation: CAH, dynamic clouds, neural networks, etc.
• Score: decision tree, logistic regression.
• Native speaker in English (French is a plus).
• Knowledge of SQL, R, Python.
• Student in a Master degree.
• Autonomy and hard work capacity.
• Ability to question and problematize a subject of study.
• Editorial skills.
• Interest in marketing and the internet.
• Sense of contact and strong motivation to work in an innovative environment (internet and mobile).
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
• During the famous Parisian "Happy Meetings" followed by all the teams in the world to share the group's news.