Offre proposée par
Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young
Internship Indirect Tax Consultant - 2021/2022
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
As an intern you will be a member of the team and:
· You will be integrated into the indirect tax department of EY Tax Consultants in Belgium;
· The main activities include advice and support of national and multinational enterprises with respect to indirect taxes and international trade;
· You will intensively co-operate with our accountants, legal experts and management consultants.
We are looking for enthusiastic interns for our offices in Diegem , Antwerp and Ghent.
· You are a master student in (preferably Tax) Law, (Applied) Economics, Accounting, Commercial Engineering or Commercial Sciences or a post-graduate in taxation;
· You have an affinity with Tax (VAT and other indirect taxes or in international trade and commerce) and you feel excited to kickstart your career in Tax after your studies;
· You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French and English;
· You are a motivated person and a team player.
· You will join a young, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
· We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
· We will support you to “learn on the job” from more experienced professionals in our team, who take on a coaching and mentoring role;
· You get an entrepreneur facing experience as from day 1;
· The possibility to stay at EY (permanent contract) after a positive evaluation;
· We are proud of our flexible work arrangements, and we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client services, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might regularly require working at client sites, our extended offices network throughout Belgium offers you a comfortable and appropriate choice of workplace. At EY, we are committed to help you achieve a balanced life;
· At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Fill in the data and upload your CV and motivation letter with the specific period of your internship and your office preference(s) .