Offre proposée par
Internship Digital Marketing Junior Manager M/F - Paris - January 2022
Want to join a fast growing FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) B2B marketplace ? Want to be at the heart of the current Ecological and Food transition development in Europe, and to help best eco-friendly packaging and natural ingredient providers to grow their business globally ?
So, join our international and dynamic team !
We create business opportunities between international purchasing groups and suppliers. We have created PACK FOR CHANGE, the online Summit dedicated to Eco Packaging solutions, and INGREDIENT FOR CHANGE, the online Summit dedicated to Natural Ingredient solutions. Consumers want eco-friendly packaging and healthier food, and put pressure on manufacturers to provide more natural products.
We offer sourcing services to 1,700 purchasing groups and 8,000 manufacturers that are trusting our company to grow their business with key accounts globally !
We are a team of 40 people. We are experiencing a strong growth and we are looking for a Trainee working within PACK FOR CHANGE and INGREDIENT FOR CHANGE team.You’ll be working directly with the manager of PACK FOR CHANGE SUMMIT and INGREDIENT FOR CHANGE SUMMIT, and will assist him with the Marketing of these events. What will you do ?
- Identify the companies that have the capacity to grow their business on an international level, by representing interesting packaging solutions to reduce or replace plastic or through circular economy, or by representing solutions that reduce or replace sugar and fat in manufactured products
- Valorize these key accounts in our PACK FOR CHANGE SUMMIT and INGREDIENT FOR CHANGE SUMMIT through social medias
- Think and prepare a B2B Community Management strategy related to these communities (retailers, co-packers,...)
- Write and send e-mailings to these companies (emailing campaigns)
- Prepare the PACK FOR CHANGE SUMMIT and INGREDIENT FOR CHANGE SUMMIT : planification, coordination with the teams (tech, marketing), communication on our events and the companies who participate
- During the summits, assist customers during their journey (customer success management)
- You are a business school student (bac+4/5) or equivalent with skills in business development and events planning, thanks to at least one experience
- You are concerned about the health problems related to bad food and environmental problems, and are sensitive to sustainable developments that need to occur in the industry
- You are familiar with Marketing tools, data, running Marketing campaigns, using social Media
- You are fluent in English
- You are organized and force of proposal
- You are a creative person
- You will get a real responsibility with great autonomy, and work directly with the Manager (and our Co-Founder)