Offre proposée par
Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young
Internship Corporate Tax Consultant - 2021/2022
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
Our business tax professionals help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning, and tax controversy. You'll work with clients ranging from inspiring entrepreneurs to long-established worldwide organizations, so you will learn all about tax and acquire business skills to advance your career.
As an intern you will be a member of the team and:
· You will work with colleagues from other countries to create a proposal for a global organization offering cross-border compliance and reporting services;
· You will prepare corporate income tax returns and render advisory services for organizations in diverse and specialized industries;
· You will Identify tax savings and risk-reducing opportunities for clients to consider;
· You will analyze the tax return and reporting impacts of corporate restructuring and planning strategies;
· You will create processes that minimize a client's tax compliance risk;
· You will prepare estimated tax liabilities to assist a client in meeting their tax payment
We are looking for enthusiastic interns for our offices in Diegem, Antwerp, Ghent and Bruges .
· You are a master student in (preferably Tax) Law, (Applied) Economics, Accounting, Commercial Engineering or Commercial Sciences or a post-graduate in taxation;
· You have an affinity with Tax and you feel excited to kickstart your career in Tax after your studies;
· You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French and English;
· You are a motivated person and a team player.
What working at EY offers
· You will join a young, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
· We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
· We will support you to “learn on the job” from more experienced professionals in our team, who take on a coaching and mentoring role;
· You get an entrepreneur facing experience as from day 1;
· The possibility to stay at EY (permanent contract) after a positive evaluation;
· We are proud of our flexible work arrangements, and we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client services, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might regularly require working at client sites, our extended offices network throughout Belgium offers you a comfortable and appropriate choice of workplace. At EY, we are committed to help you achieve a balanced life;
· At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Fill in the data and upload your CV and motivation letter with the specific period of your internship and your office preference(s) .