Offre proposée par
Human Resources Intern - M/W
SG Zürich Branch (CIB) provides innovative financial solutions, advisory services and capital market products serving the needs of its corporate, institutional and private clients. Present in Switzerland since 1927 SGCIB Zürich Branch offers local and cross-border expertise providing a full range of financial services to its clients with a particular focus on securities, services to foreign funds, trade finance and cash management services.
SG Zürich includes a dedicated Human Resources department that serves the entity and all its activities covering the whole range of HRM topics. The Human Resources Support Intern will be involved into all Human Resources subjects and will report directly to the Senior HRBP of SG Zürich Branch.
The Human Resources Intern will be a key part in the HRM Organization for SG Zurich Branch to serve our 186 Employees and actively support the existing team who is committed and very involved in the activity of the bank. The Intern will contribute to ensure that the activity is performed in full HRM.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Provide HR advise for the daily activities;
· Promote HR as integrated Partner within the organization;
· Support the local HR team on all Transactions within the field of HRM as well as HR Administration;
· Involvement into Projects and new business development of the department;
· Be able to manage HR Admin task for CIB, but also HR projects for the whole HR Team (CIB and PRIV).
Studies & experience:
· Studies within Commercials and qualification in Swiss HRM ;
· Experienced with the local labor law in all HR Administration as well HRM related topics.
· German – C2;
· English – B2;
· French – would be a plus (B1).
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of application, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
· Good Knowledge of HR Administration;
· Strong ability to deliver quality service under high pressure;
· Strong willingness to learn and embrace a new environment;
· Ability to take on autonomously task in a clear and reliable approach;
· Being a team player;
· Solution-driven and pro-active mindset;
· Strong service-delivery attitude.
Why join us
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG CIB
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2021/07/27