Offre proposée par
Action contre la Faim
GRANTS & REPORTING ASSISTANT - INTERNSHIP
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
Under the supervision of the Country Director and as a member of the coordination team you contribute to key role of facilitating grant and reporting, you will ensure the follow up of all donor's activities and will contribute to the elaboration of donor-related documents (proposals, management of contracts, reports). You will provide support to the development of the mission's programmatic and grant strategy and ensure an appropriate, timely and qualitative internal reporting.
Your main responsibilities are:
Participate to the development of the mission's grant and programmatic strategy
- Support in coordinating the process by maintaining calendar and smooth communication between involved actors (HQ, pool, mission, partners)
- Provide support for the drafting of concept notes and proposals, involving the Program and Support teams
- Provide support to Programme Managers (PMs) and Heads of Department (HoDs) on the drafting of agreements with partners if needed
- Assist in preparing capitalization documents upon request
- Support the Country Director in organizing and note taking during internal coordination meetings and ensure it is shared internally
Support the elaboration of donors reporting documents and contract monitoring
- Keep up to date follow-up documents with regards to contracts, reports and proposals
- Provide support to HoDs and PMs to draft donor reporting documents
- Consolidate, review and finalize donor reports (ensuring coherence and fulfilment of all donor requirements)
- Prepare the final package for donor reports before submission and facilitate communication with ACF Paris HQ
Provide support in diverse tasks based on needs
- Help coordinate and achieve the Gender Minimum Standards Certification of the Mission with the Gender Focal Points
- Support the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) team in reviewing and consolidating activity progress reports
- Keep the online ACF archiving system up to date
- Support archiving process/chart for the mission with coordination team
You are currently completing a graduate degree in international relations, project management, socio-economics, or equivalent.
You have an interest in grants management in INGOs, writing proposals, managing donor relations, program team support, and humanitarian and development contexts.
You are flexible and team-oriented able to handle work pressure, tight deadlines and ad hoc demands.
You are recognized for your excellent diplomacy, organizational, communication and analytical skills, you have also developed good coordination skills.
Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential and French will be a plus.
VOS CONDITIONS D'EMPLOI
Required condition : An internship agreement delivered by a French educational institution.
Starting date : 3 May 2021
Duration of the position : 6 months
Compensation & Benefits (applicable for French contract only) :
- Allowance of 3.90EUR per hour exempt from charges
- Per diem : 341EUR net per month, field paid.
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Same accommodation and food conditions as expatriates
- Break every 12 weeks with airfare paid, no break allowance
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Training : Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.