Offre proposée par
Full time job - Global Marketing Project Manager Vichy - Development Marketing - June 2021
Full time opportunity | From June 2021 | Paris area | 4/5 years work experience
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HR Manager of the active cosmetic division! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the Vichy Team.
Discover the Active Cosmetic Divison
Health is the future of beauty. This is the vision of the Active Cosmetics Division and our 6 international brands. What they have in common is their meaningful and strong purpose: to offer a better life to people all around the world and contribute to the health of our planet. And this is possible thanks to disruptive science, powerful innovation, the force of our natural ingredients and the passion of our professional experts, such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers!
Join the team and become part of the movement #HealthistheFutureofBeauty.
Brands: LaRochePosay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals, CeraVe, Roger&Gallet, Sanoflore
So what does your Job look like?
Vichy Laboratories is a French dermo-cosmetic brand, whose field of expertise extends to multiple categories covering skincare, hygiene, makeup, suncare and haircare. The brand was founded in 1931 by Dr Haller, a dermatologist who discovered the skin improving properties of Vichy Volcanic Water. Recognized for its ability to repair and fortify skin’s protective barrier, this minerally-supercharged water is at the foundation of Vichy’s vision of dermo-cosmetics: putting efficacy and safety at the forefront of all our formulations, and dedicating our research and innovation to improve women’s skin visible healthy markers, at every stage of their life.
Come and join Vichy to work on some outstanding projects:
You will be responsible for developing the product expertise, animating pillars and creating innovative product concepts, formula and pack, within the time & costs constraints and finally act as the consumer champion.
You key responsabilities:
You will work closely with Global Marketing Senior Manager to develop Global product launch plan and develop product vision and strategy in line with the global category vision.
END TO END PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
You will manage and orchestrate the end-to-end product development process by collaborating with all departments involved to ensure operational excellence, both for new products and changes to existing products
- Collect consumer, market insights and findings from the emerging areas, zones and countries to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Research, recommend and implement innovative products and solutions that facilitate eCommerce experience
- Monitor the product portfolio and competition
- Work with the Science Comms and the Labs to translate the product idea into industrially usable technical terms enabling the development and industrialization of the formulas and production resources
- Coordinate the production phase, and related support is ensured, in close collaboration with the Operations and Sustainability Manager
- Work closely with the Campaign & Content Manager to infuse him/her with knowledge and content of the project so he/she can create 360 assets kit
You are …
- Creative: you are someone who is able to start a new project from scratch. You are a good story teller with some abilities to challenge the standard of the market to create a new, different, better concept or innovation.
- Open minded: you are someone with a strong collaborative mindset in every activity.
- Strategist: you have abilities to understand and analyze international market specificities and challenges.
- Resilient: you have a strong motivation and positive attitude in front of evolutions and project changes.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You are able to manage a very high level of complexity and coordinate with a various range of stakeholders
You have …
- 4/5 years work experience in development marketing
- Technical understanding and category expertise of formulas
- A strong business approach
- A strong sensibility to sustainability topics
Your advantages :
To be confirmed depending your level of seniority
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!