Offre proposée par
Front end developer
Vyte gives you full control about your meeting scheduling.
You can create your own booking page or schedule meetings yourself with our web, mobile or slack apps.
All of this within seconds.
We are constantly improving our meeting scheduling platform and APIs and need your help for that.
As a developer, you'll be building useful features and new APIs on a daily basis and honing your babyfoot skills.
At Vyte you'll get to improve your coding skills as well as learning how to become a pro:
· testing your code to ensure quality work
· Doing pull requests and code reviews
· Maintaining a public documentation
Some of the tech we are already using:
· Web components
· HTML5 and CSS3
And on the back-end:
· Node.js (Express, etc.)
· AWS (EKS, Cloudfront, S3, Route53)
· Google and Microsoft APIs
If needed and you're interested you could also work on our back-end API or some of our companion apps (chrome extensions, Slack bot, iOS app etc.)
· You are studying Computer Science and enjoying it.
· Ideally you have some (side) projects to show.
· You are a self starter and can deliver quality work.
· Call to tell you more about the company and ensure you'd be a good fit.
· Development exercise
· Debrief call about the exercise
· Contract Type: Internship (Between 4 and 12 months)
· Start Date: 26 September 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: < 6 months
· Occasional remote authorized