Offre proposée par
Digital Marketing, Dutch speaker, Internship
Numberly is looking for a Marketing intern to join its Marketing teams in Paris, for a famous advertiser for which we operate across France, Belgium and the Netherlands. The job role includes:
* Definition and implementation of our client’s CRM, DMP, trading and programmatic programs: listening and understanding of the client’s needs + preparing meetings : reporting, writing of recommendations, presentation of results to our client (customer acquisition and loyalty)
* Operating CMS tools for website management
* Operating CRM tools for email creation & activation
* Operating DMP for segmentation/audience creation
* Performance monitoring: analysis and optimization of programs to maximize ROI
* Coordinate planning of execution across multiple platforms in a fully integrated way
* Management of the relationships with the client
* Content writing/localisation/translation in Dutch
Details: 6 months internship starting in June 2021 (€1000 for M1 graduates, €1200 for M2 graduates).
* Native speaker in Dutch. Bilingual or fluent in English. French is a plus
* Very good knowledge of online ad campaign levers
* You are hands-on and you like to operate tools
* Strong interest in internet marketing
* Strong taste for the technical dimension
* Both analytical skills and creativity
* Enjoy the analysis and measurement of efficiency
* Multitasking capability
* Very good computer skills (G Suite)
Numberly, Marketing Technologist, puts data at the service of customer relations. The group enables companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with each other in an efficient and relevant way.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms, its experts develop and implement high-impact experiments.