Offre proposée par
Digital communication Junior officer, H/F, stage
As part of the agency's rebranding, we are looking for a digital communication junior officer to boost our visibility.
In close collaboration with an external communication agency, you will be in charge of following and carrying out the following tasks:
- defining and implementing the global communication strategy.
- measuring the effectiveness of the various communication strategies.
- setting up and monitoring SEO, SEA, and NetLikning with the partner agency.
- communication of company news (writing and sending newsletters, social network animation)
- pr and press release in the scientific field (NetLinking)
- bac+4/+5: you are at the end of your 5-year degree studies in a business school, engineering school or university with a specialization in communication.
- experience in digital communication
- demonstration of exceptional writing skills
- creative, proactive, curious, and able to adapt communication materials to the target audience without compromising on content.
- familiar with DTP and data analysis software.
- fluency in English (c2 level or native speakers will be preferred).