Offre proposée par
Data Protection Officer, H/F, Internship, réf 210002X1
Internship - Data Protection Officer - H/F (210002X1)
PRIMARY LOCATION : FRANCE-92-HAUTS-DE-SEINE-COURBEVOIE
ORGANIZATION : GIE AXA
CONTRACT TYPE : Limited Term
SHIFT : Day Job
SCHEDULE : Full
AXA Corporate Center’s main missions are to:
• Steer the entities in order to ensure the coherence of the strategies, the consistency of the commercial approaches as well as the optimization of the risks and results;
• Defining and coordinating Group policies, different transversal projects and standards, identifying and sharing best practices;
• Supporting the entities in order to help them to grow, to develop their offer, their management and steering standards as well as their risk management.
The head office of AXA Group (GIE AXA), based in La Défense Majunga, gathers the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities according to the Group's strategy and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters is composed with over 850 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (45 nationalities).
Management Presentation: GIE AXA's Data Privacy team reports to the Group Compliance Department.
Main purpose: Support the Data Protection Officer team in the implementation of GDPR compliance.
- Supporting AXA GIE departments in their projects:
. Privacy by design;
. Conducting privacy impact assessments;
. Drafting and negotiation of contractual data protection clauses;
. Monitoring of compliance action plans;
. Updating internal documentation and various registers.
- Coordination with other AXA entities:
. Preparation of workshops and debates on data privacy issues;
. Presentation of impact assessment to the AXA entities involved;
- Training and awareness-raising:
. Preparing awareness sessions;
. Drafting legal opinion and guidelines to support the business.
- Legal watch.
Start date: April - June for a duration of 6 months.
Technical and professional skills: Master’s degree - Specialization in Technology and Communication Law, Privacy Law, Contract Law.
Communication skills: Writing skills, communication skills and fluent in English and French.
Experience: A first experience in a legal department in charge of privacy issues (company, law firm, personal data protection authority).
If you wish to give your career a new dimension within an international and dynamic team, you are very welcome to apply online!