Offre proposée par
Cybersecurity Analyst, Internship
Join us to participate in security projects of our Internet of Things products! By being part of a security team of 3 people, you’ll participate in the continuous improvement of our products and infrastructures.
In collaboration with many different R&D teams (embedded, backend, devops …), you’ll be in charge of proposing innovative and easy-to-use solutions. You’ll participate in the design of proof of concept in order to demonstrate your ideas, especially in operating system hardening and configuration audit. One of your main missions will be the development of the centralization, correlation and analyses of log and security events.
During your internship, you’ll also contribute to:
- Hardening the operating systems based on configuration audits
- Suggest a vulnerability assessment on Docker images
- Hardening the source code: analyses, code reviews, fuzzing, …
- Research and development of automated security test on our IoT products.
- You are a final year student in an engineering school or university doing a specialization in cybersecurity
- You have a good knowledge of software or hardware security
- You have a good knowledge of GNU/Linux environments
- Curious, passionate and enthusiastic