Offre proposée par
Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young
Consultant/Senior Consultant Financial Accounting Advisory Services, Financial Services Organization – Geneva
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) team provides advisory to clients in the Banking and Insurance sectors. To further strengthen our team in Geneva, we are looking for a team-oriented, motivated and committed Consultant or Senior Consultant .
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
· Support and advise our customers from the Insurance or Banking sector in accounting, regulation and compliance matters
· You are an important member of the team that helps our customers develop and transform their finance function, reporting processes and of the operational financial model - with the aim of achieving an optimal balance between efficiency, effectiveness and control
· You support and advise our customers in the context of remediation project in the area of data quality or banking regulation (e.g. Anti-money laundering)
· You will be encouraged and challenged by learning-on-the-job. You will deepen your knowledge and your network from mandate to mandate. EY supports you in your further education as well as in yourcareer planning
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
· Experience in financial accounting and advisory engagements having worked as a consultant, corporate employee, or financial auditor/advisor, incl. ability to lead engagement teams.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree (preferred in Accounting/Finance), complemented with completed or progress towards a further relevant professional education (e.g., Swiss Certified Accountant, CPA, ACCA or CFA)
· 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in audit or consulting. For consultant,fist working experience or internship preferably gathered in accounting or finance in industry, audit or consulting is an advantage
· Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. Intellectual curiosity and willingness to go “the extra mile”
· Ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
· French and English are a prerequisite, German is seen as a plus
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
· International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
· Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
· Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
· Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
· Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this positiononline . Ref. No:GRA000KQ. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.