Offre proposée par
Compliance Officer Intern, H/F, Internship, ref 210002UR
• Steer the entities in order to ensure the coherence of the strategies, the consistency of the commercial approaches as well as the optimization of the risks and results;
• Defining and coordinating Group policies, different transversal projects and standards, identifying and sharing best practices;
• Supporting the entities in order to help them to grow, to develop their offer, their management and steering standards as well as their risk management.
The head office of AXA Group (GIE AXA), based in La Défense Majunga, gathers the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities according to the Group's strategy and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters is composed with over 850 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (45 nationalities).
AXA Group Compliance Consumer Protection is the gatekeeper of the customers’ interests by promoting transparency, simplicity and fairness throughout the customer journey. Its role is to ensure that customers are well informed and that their needs are taken into account in any circumstances in the business process.
As an oversight function, the teams is in charge of developing common practices and ensuring consistency across the Group. In particular, the team is attentive to all the regulatory developments on business conduct which can have an impact locally or more globally, provides guidance and support to the local Compliance teams, leads working group on specific key topics and monitor the local controls in this area.
The team also works closely with the other Compliance teams at Group and local levels and interacts with many other functions (Risk Management, Public Affairs, Legal, local business teams, etc.).
Connecting the dots between the Customer First AXA value with compliance initiatives is the key role in which the AXA Group Compliance Consumer Protection team is engaged. In this role, you will work on key strategic topic for AXA.
This role consists in assisting the AXA Group Compliance Consumer Protection team (2 people) in developing and rolling-out the Consumer Protection initiatives within the Group which include but are not limited to:
- Support in the animation of the global Consumer Protection taskforce and associated working groups
- Assist in drafting and issuing compliance advisories
Starting date: April/May 2021
- Candidates must be working towards a master’s degree in the following curriculums: Compliance, Law, Business schools or related courses
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Strong written and research skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team working skills