Offre proposée par
Business Development Intern
NeoInvest AI is a fast growing french startup based at Station F that helps asset managers fully exploit the potential of algorithmic trading with an integrated and integrating SaaS platform. At NeoInvest AI, we make financial investment efficient, smarter, reliable, and transparent. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems in the financial world and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
Currently, we are a team of 8 people from various technical, financial and cultural backgrounds. To respond to the increasing client demands, we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic frontend developer who loves to learn and wants to shape the future of algorithmic trading and financial data science.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic college students who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join our team to shape the future of algorithmic trading and financial data science.
· Work with the cofounders on various projects as part of the sales strategy for international expansion
· Undertake market research and client mapping across EMEA, North America, and Australia regions (asset managers, wealth managers, pension funds, banks, etc)
· Work on identifying appropriate contacts within target clients
· Help with the creation of sales and marketing campaigns. This includes updating and creating presentations and sharing ideas around enhancing usage of social media
· Help develop a process to identify RFP opportunities
· Support product launches
· Willingness and confidence to embrace a new challenge and learn
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Desire to develop your skills across the financial industry and become exposed to client-facing experiences
· Top Engineering or Business School in your country. A strong finance, business, marketing economics background is preferred
· Outgoing personality
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and to effectively prioritize multiple projects
· Language skills preferred
· Contract Type: Internship (Between 3 and 6 months)
· Start Date: 01 July 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Education Level: Fourth-Year University Level
· Experience: < 6 months
· Occasional remote authorized