CLOS & MONOPOLE
Assistant logistique H/F
Clos & Monopole is a young and dynamic start-up, connecting fine wine producers and Palaces in USA, EUROPE and ASIA. We embrace tradition & innovation, to help wineries control their distribution while becoming the next generation fine wine marketplace.
We are a small team that works together to make it all happen, so you will get to wear many hats, and gain experience across supplier, wholesale, and retail aspects of the industry. In this role, you will have exciting opportunities to interact with our different departments and travel to different regions throughout the world. This position is a great opportunity to learn all about wine and work with a fun team of passionate wine professionals!
Attached to the management of the company, your missions will be to understand and manage the entire logistics chain, from consolidation to shipping/customs clearing and delivery, while ensuring the organization of physical material and information flows. You must also make every effort to ensure the quality of order deliveries to customers.
Organize flow management
• Follow the receipt, preparation and shipment of goods
• Achieve daily activities
• Follow flow management dashboards
• Anticipate storage needs and optimize the use of storage areas
• Ensure good traceability of goods movements in the ERP.
• Regulate the flow of physical and information flows internally and externally
• Ensures that each flow complies with the quality approach of the company.
• Works closely with the suppliers to avoid any out of stock
Optimize logistics operations
• Control transportation costs and design new solutions
It also has the following skills and qualities:
• Sense of detail, rigorous and structured
• Responsiveness and proactivity, anticipation ability
• Sense of priorities
• Autonomy and great adaptability
• English (written and oral)
• Knowledge of current regulations and their evolution (customs, Incoterms...)